Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (i) information that you voluntarily provide that personally identifies you; and (ii) information that does not personally identify you, but that we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide.
Some examples of the personal information we may collect are:
• your name, address, email and phone number (or other contact information);
• your age, gender, preferences, likes and other demographic information;
• payment details;
• any information you submit in connection with a feature, program, competition or promotion and other data to help us provide you with improved products and services.
Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in an activity, realise a benefit offered, or gain access to content on our Website. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, for example:
• details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address;
• your web browser, your computer operating system;
• cookie details;
• details of websites you were on directly before you visited our Website;
• search terms you use on our Website, the pages you visit and the duration of your visit(s).
How We Use & Share The Information Collected
We generally use the information you provide to understand what you need from us. The personal information you submit is used to:
• carry out your requests and respond to your inquiries;
• contact you in relation to any services or products you may have requested or competitions and or promotions you may have entered;
• subject to your consent, provide you with promotional information about our other products or events or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies ("Affiliated Companies").
We use non-personal information in a variety of ways including to:
•analyse site traffic;
• understand customer needs and trends;
• carry out targeted promotional activities;
• generally improve our services.
We may share your non-personal information with our Affiliated Companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Your information is stored by us on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel. However, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
In submitting personal data, you warrant that you are not less than eighteen years of age or are at least thirteen and have the consent of your parent / guardian beforehand. We do not intend to collect any personal data from individuals under eighteen years of age, unless a child is at least thirteen and obtains the consent of their parent / guardian. Where appropriate, Gulf Racing will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on its website and/or will take reasonable steps to ensure parental consent to such submission.
We always reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, to fulfil a government request, to protect or defend our (or other user's) legal rights or property or in an emergency to protect the safety of our Website's users or the general public.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites.
Contact & Opt-Out Information
You're welcome to contact us if you wish to make corrections to any personal information you've provided to us or if you want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence (including emails) from us or wish to withdraw consent to sharing your personal information with others. Please let us know by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of our email or by emailing. Please include your name and email address within any correspondence, so we can easily identify you.